Wax Warmer Set Wax Beans Heater + 5 Packs Wax Beans + 10Pcs Wooden Spatulas, Beauties Factory Female Hair Removal Device, Paraffin Wax Bean Machine, Electric Hair Removal Kit-Hot Wax Heater Accessories
- This set includes one Depilatory Hair Removal Wax Warmer (Australia Plug), 5 packs x 100g Wax Beans (Random Flavour),10pcs Wooden Spatulas.
- Removable wax warming pot for easy using and cleaning. Temperature switch for adjusting wax temperature.
- Clear plastic cover for monitoring the wax condition. Capacity of the wax pot: 500ml (500cc).
- Wax Warmer with Australia Plug.
Brand New and High Quality. Wax Warmer with Australia Plug.
Removable wax warming pot for easy using and cleaning.
Temperature switch for adjusting wax temperature.
Clear plastic cover for monitoring the wax condition.
The set comes with 5 packs x 100g Wax Beans (Random Flavours) and 10pcs Wooden Spatulas.
Suitable for home use or beauty professional use.
Perfect solution for all hairs that you want to remove.
Suitable for hard, strip and paraffin waxing.
Capacity of the wax pot: 500ml (500cc).
1. Put the wax beans in the pot of wax heater. Cover the lid and plug in power. Switch to the desired operating temperature.
2. The wax beans will start to melt after the wax heater heated up.
3. Depends on the selected operating temperature, it may takes up to 30-60 mins for the wax beans melts completely. Only use completely melted wax for best result.
4. Use a wooden stick or spatula to apply the melted wax evenly onto the area that hair removal is needed.
5. Let the wax rest on the skin for about 15 mins until it is dried. Then remove the wax with a firm action against the direction of hair growth.
6. Wipe the pot with damp towel after use.
(Note: Do NOT put water in the pot or wax heater machine)
Safety Note： Always test the wax temperature before applying the melted wax.
Please DO NOT test the temperature of the wax with your finger.
Heated wax can be extremely hot, and may cause burns!
Do NOT put water into the wax pot and please make sure that the WAX POT is completely DRY when you put the wax into it; otherwise it will get burnt!