NIVEA anti Age Hyaluron Cellular Elasticity Night Cream (50Ml), anti Wrinkle Cellular Filler Night Cream with Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen Booster and Elastin Booster
- Reduces Deep Wrinkles - Moisturising anti-age night cream that visibly reduces deep wrinkles.
- Reduces Fine Lines - Nivea Cellular Elasticity helps to reduce Fine lines.
- Improves Skin Cell Renewal - Contains Hyaluron, Collagen & Elastin Booster which help to improve Skin Renewal.
- Increases Skin Elasticity - Night moisturiser that improves skin elasticity for a youthful appearance and strengthened skin.
- Mature Skin - Anti aging skincare for mature skin.
Hyaluronic Acid - The Key To Retaining Youthful Moisture In skin, hyaluronic acid is known as a hydrating bioactive ingredient, which binds large quantities of water together to aid in skin repair. It has the ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water within the cells of the skin. When applied to the skin, it strengthens the outer layers of the skin to create a healthy barrier, for softer, younger, firmer and more plumped up skin. Levels of hyaluronic acid decrease in our bodies as we age. Skin slowly loses water, has less firmness and its structure softens. It is estimated that by the time we reach our mid-40’s, the production of hyaluronic acid is roughly half of what the body requires for adequate moisture retention. That's why it's important to replenish hyaluronic acid as we age. Collagen - The Building Blocks Of The Skin We can understand collagen by thinking of it like taut ropes that build structure; it provides the basis for our dermis and therefore for the middle layer of our skin. Up to 80 percent of the dry weight in the dermis is collagen, which makes it especially important for firmness. Collagen works to give the skin strength, firmness and shape. Over time, ageing can deplete the skin of Collagen, so it’s important to find a way to replenish the skin’s reserves. For exactly that reason, we’ve developed CELLULAR products at NIVEA that stimulate cells to self-create more collagen.