A wide-plate ceramic hair straightener, ideal for very long or coarse hair.
If you’ve got more hair than you typically know what to do with, we’d like to suggest the ghd max hair straightener. This wide-plated ceramic hair styler makes light work of even the most disagreeable hair, and what’s more, it does it without extreme heat. For sleek, smooth hair and hectic shine, this is your move. PS: they might call it a straightener, but you can use it to create lush, loose waves too. Think a round-brush blowout, but considerably easier to achieve. Fantastic stuff.
Why will I love the ghd max hair straightener?
- Wide-plate ceramic straightener for thick, long and coarse hair
- Use to straighten or create loose waves
- Faster to use than smaller straighteners
- 70% larger plates
- Ideal styling temperature of 185 degrees Celsius
- Heats in 30 seconds
- Adds gloss and shine, minimises frizz
- Dual-zone technology to guarantee even heat
- Floating plates and rounded edges to assist in creating waves
- Universal voltage
- 4.2cmx9cm ceramic plates
- 2.7m swivel chord
- Sleep mode means it switches off automatically after 30 minutes of inactivity
Who is the ghd max hair straightener best for?
Because of its wide plates, the ghd max is best for people with long, thick and coarse hair. Those with shorter hair will find it difficult to maneuver, and those with finer hair won’t need the extra surface area.
How should I use the ghd max hair straightener?
First up, you’ll want to start with clean, dry hair. Apply a heat protectant from root to tip, and brush through so you can be sure you’ve got an even application. Then, section your hair, and work with small pieces at a time to either straighten or create waves in your hair. Once your style has cooled, apply the finishing products of your choice.